The #pinaddicts challenge - o meu projecto de Março/ my March project!

Este é o DIY original http://sewcraftcreate.com/2011/04/cupcake-giftboxes-2/ tal como o adicionei ao meu painel "Things i love".
E esta é a minha versão - Tenho que confessar que ADORO esta caixinha "cupcake" da forma que acabou por ficar :) Peeeerfeita para guardar um anel, hã ?

This is the original DIY http://sewcraftcreate.com/2011/04/cupcake-giftboxes-2/ that i've pinned into my "Things i love" pinboard.
And this is my own version - Now i must say that i LOVE this little "cupcake" box the way it just turned out to be :) Peeeerfect to store a ring, hum ?

5 comments:

Sew Scrumptious said...

I love your cupcake box. So pretty! My daughter would love one of those. x

Melksham Mum said...

How lovely is that? I think you deserve a ring to be hidden in there soon ;)
Thanks for linking up x x

Kerry Davies said...

Oh wow! That is too sweet!! How perfect for a prezzie for a little girl. :)

Thanks SO much for linking up again this month! I love clicking through to all of your Pinterest links throughout the month :)

Jennifer said...

It's lovely, so sweet!

Torie Jayne said...

So so cute!
Have a sweet day!